Every word of the original writings of the Holy
Scriptures is inspired by God and without error
(1Cor. 2:13 , 2 Tim. 3:16, 2 Pet.1:20-21).
The Godhead exists eternally in three
co-equal persons-the Father, the Son, and;
the Holy Spirit
(Gn. 1:1, Dut. 6:4, Matt. 28:9, Jn. 4:24).
3. Man was created in the image and
likeness of God, but in Adam all mankind fell
into sin with the result that all men
are sinners and hopeless apart from hopeless apart from
the grace of God (Gn. 1:27, Rom.
3:23, 5:12, Eph. 2:1).
4. The eternal Son of God became incarnate in the Lord
Jesus Christ who is true God and True Man having born of
Virgin Mary (Matt. 1:21-23, Jn. 1:1, 14, 18, 1 Tim. 2:5, Heb.
1:6,8, 1 Jn. 5:20).
5. Salvation is received by faith alone in
Christ who died in substitutionary sacrifice
for our sins and rose again (Acts
4:12,13,18,19, Rom. 4:4-5, 5:1, 1 Cor. 15:14).
6. All who are born of the spirit through faith can
have assurance of salvation and are eternally secured in
Christ. (Jn.3:5-6, 10:28-29, 17:12, 2 Tim. 1:12, 1 Jn.
7. Every believer is promised personal and ultimate
sanctification with the possibility of progressive development
in life spiritually progressive sanctification. (Jn. 17:17,
Eph. 5:26-27, 1 The .4:3-4, Heb. 10:10)
8. The Holy Spirit is the third person of
the Godhead who regenerates, indwells,
baptizes and seals all believers in
Christ and fills those who yielded to God
(Matt. 28:19, Jn. 1:13, 3:3-6, Rom. 8:9, 1 Co. 2:12,
9. The Church embracing all true
believers, is the body and true bride of
formed by the baptism of the Holy
(1 Cor. 12:12-13, 27, Eph. 1:22-23, 5:24,24,30).
10. The spiritual ordinance of Baptism and
the Lordís Supper are for all true
believers in Christ (Matt. 28:19-20, Mk. 16:15-16,
11. The Blessed hope of Godís people is the
return of the Lord Jesus Christ
(Matt 24, 1 Thes 4).
12. At The Death, true believers in Christ are
immediately present with the Lord awaiting union with their
resurrected bodies, and non believers are eternally separated
from God (Matt.24, 2 Co. 2, 1 The. 1).